It’s feature-rich, but some controls are buried, for example switching to or from the macro camera takes multiple taps. The fingerprint sensor works well and is easy to find by touch alone. Not everyone will find this phone comfortable to use, especially one-handed, because of its bulk. The main irritations come in the form of ads on the Glance screen and promotional content in GetApps notifications, which can be disabled with a little digging through the phone’s settings.
- Poco has an excellent track record in supporting developers.
- The two phones come with support for fast charge and have a 33W charger in the box.
- Since DRM Widevine L1 is also on board, the Xiaomi phone can also reproduce streaming content, such as from Netflix, in HD quality.
- In simple words, Poco X3 Pro is the most powerful Smartphone under 20K which makes it a weapon of choice for gamers.
- It supports a 120Hz refresh rate however, and 240Hz touch response rate, both of which will hold immediate appeal for anyone who games a lot on their phone.
- Said lens is paired with an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and 119° field of view.
Camera quality counts for a lot, but this is yet another demonstration of the sheer value you get with a Poco-series Android. The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro has a much better processor than the Poco X3 NFC.
- You should now expect perfectly smooth performance in casual everyday use when you’re paying around Rs. 20,000 for a smartphone, and that’s what the Poco X3 Pro delivers.
- If a stock ROM is open-source such as Android, code can be accessed by the developer, edited, recompiled, and re-released for another android or Custom ROM.
- Both the Poco X3 Pro and stock Android firmware X3 GT come with Android 11 under MIUI 12.5 for Poco, a side-mounted fingerprint reader and USB-C input.
- Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile.
Under controlled lighting conditions, the camera renders the test chart sharply and provides a fairly accurate color reproduction. Both are poor in low ambient light, but the test chart is still quite easy to recognize.
We can guarantee that this chipset will not disappoint you in terms of performance. Also, with POCO X3 Pro, you can experience 90FPS stable PUBG Mobile using GFX Tool. This chipset includes 2 performance-oriented 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 and 6 efficiency-oriented 1.8GHz Cortex-A55 cores in the CPU part. Frankly, when we compare the chipsets, we see that the POCO X3 Pro has an obvious advantage. Our winner this time in terms of performance is the POCO X3 Pro. When it comes to video shooting capabilities, you can record [email protected] videos with POCO X3 Pro and [email protected] videos with POCO X4 Pro. When we evaluate the cameras, we see that POCO X4 Pro has better sensors with high resolution and plenty of light compared to POCO X3 Pro.
The information on every website that I visit does not correspond to the truth or the information that I have always known. The dictionary on my keyboard does not correspond at all to the language I use and puts inappropriate words in the text. The Google Assistant and any kind of voice input, the phone or the Internet site acts absolutely the opposite of what you would expect.